One weekend in November, I visited Chiba Prefecture. My purpose was Game Market. A friend had a booth there, so I went to visit. At Game Market, many different kinds of board games were being sold. Among them were games from companies as well as individuals. I bought about four board games that caught my interest and three murder mystery scenarios. Among them, the one I particularly like is “Taipa Mahjong.” Traditional mahjong uses 136 tiles, but this board game uses only 36. By reducing the number of tiles, the rules are simplified, making it enjoyable and quick to play even for those unfamiliar with mahjong.
I also recently bought a new game called Arc Raiders. This game is a multiplayer extraction adventure set on a dangerous, post-apocalyptic future Earth ravaged by mysterious machines called ARCs. A key feature is its PvPvE gameplay, combining player-versus-player combat with battles against machines. The core objective is to retrieve high-value items or mission-critical gear within limited inventory space. Its signature “Don't shoot!” emote lets you occasionally return home peacefully. Released recently, it's currently very popular—definitely give it a try.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿