Foods at DisnySea (Tsubasa)

2025年12月1日月曜日

t f B! P L

 Last weekend, I met friends who live in another prefecture.

On the first day, we went to the National Museum of Nature and Science in Ueno to see a special exhibition called "Mass Extinctions BIG FIVE". The exhibition focused on mass extinctions in Earth history. You may know about the asteroid impact that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. But there were four other major extinction events as well.


On the second day, we visited Tokyo Disney SEA (because I like Disney). Since the Christmas season has already started, the park was very crowded...

DisneySea (and DisneyLand) offers various foods. I had curry with naan and fried rice with mapo tofu. In recent years, DisneySea has expanded its options to meet many dietary needs, including allergy-free, vegetarian, religious-friendly foods.

The things I especially recommend are the spicy sauces and alcoholic drinks. You can buy spicy sauce at many food restaurants, which is great for people who like spicy food. The number of places that serve alcohol has also increased. We went to a "The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge" that mainly serves alcoholic beverage, such as wine, whisky, cocktails, in calm and relaxing atmosphere.

Next time you visit Disneyland or DisneySea, you should check these!



   


Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ