From Introduction to Goodbye: A Unique Learning Experience I Will Always Remember

2026年2月25日水曜日

t f B! P L

At the beginning, this class felt like a new and unfamiliar journey, and now, before I even realized it, we have reached the final moment. From writing my very first introduction to now completing my last blog, this experience has passed in the blink of an eye.

I chose this course because I was curious about how it would be conducted and completed. It was completely different from all the other courses I have taken throughout my studies. From the beginning, I found it very different, unique, and interesting. It was not a typical lecture-based class, it was something special. Sharing our day-to-day life through blogs and expressing our thoughts with classmates, even without meeting each other in person, felt truly amazing.

Slowly, through our writings, we started to understand each other. We shared our food, cultures, travel experiences, and personal stories. Even without face-to-face interaction, we built a connection. I learned so much not only from the readings but also from everyone’s experiences. This class helped me see how connected we are through simple things like food and daily life.

I would like to sincerely thank you, Sensei, for making this class so unique and meaningful. Your guidance made it engaging and different from any other subject. I will always remember this class because it will remain one of my favorite classes ever.

At the end, I would like to share my recent travel experience to Takayama and Shirakawa-go, which I visited last week. Both places were truly amazing. Takayama felt peaceful and traditional, with its beautiful old streets and calm atmosphere. Shirakawa-go was like a dream, especially with its famous traditional gassho-zukuri houses surrounded by nature. The scenery was breathtaking and made me appreciate Japanese culture even more.




Thank you everyone for being part of this beautiful journey. I am grateful for all the memories, stories, and lessons we shared. I hope we will meet again someday. Until then, let’s continue learning, exploring, and staying connected. 

Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ