On 15th October 2025, I visited Gifu Park for the Autumn Festival for the very first time, and it became one of the most unforgettable memories of my stay in Japan. The park looked magical with vibrant shades of red, orange, and golden-yellow leaves, creating a warm and peaceful atmosphere.
I went there with my Indian friends, and together we enjoyed a lot. We walked through the colourful pathways, took many beautiful photos, and had fun exploring different festival stalls. Being with friends made the whole experience even more joyful and lively.
The festival showcased the true beauty of Japanese culture. Visitors walked along the beautifully decorated paths, enjoying local food stalls, traditional music, and cultural performances. I felt completely immersed in the festive mood as I watched families, children, and elderly couples celebrating the season with joy.
With the cool autumn breeze, falling maple leaves, and festive decorations all around, the day felt truly special. It was a perfect blend of nature, tradition, and happiness.
My first Autumn Festival at Gifu Park will always remain a cherished memory filled with beauty, culture, and wonderful moments shared with friends.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿