Seafood is the best!(Ayaka WAKAZONO)

2025年12月9日火曜日

t f B! P L

 Hello everyone!

I went to Shizuoka last weekend for a conference at Shizuoka University. The symposium on the first day was in the afternoon, so the first thing I did when I arrived at Shizuoka Station was a seafood bowl. The vinegared rice was delicious, and I was envious of the delicious seafood that comes from a prefecture that borders the sea.

After the conference on the first day, I returned to Shizuoka Station and went to a very cozy izakaya. The izakaya was chosen by my lab boss, who said, "Any izakaya with an old-fashioned appearance and a relaxed interior is likely to have good food." That day, I went to an izakaya called "Shoryu, a Delicious Seafood Izakaya" where I enjoyed raw whitebait, sea bream sashimi, whitebait with ponzu sauce, and whitebait tempura. Those of you at Shizuoka University may already know this izakaya, but I highly recommend it.


The thing that surprised me most about Shizuoka University was the number of slopes and stairs. While Gifu University has a flat structure, Shizuoka University is more multi-dimensional, and it was quite a challenge to go up and down the slopes. I'm sure the students at Shizuoka University are naturally physically fit. The slopes were so steep that I quickly became out of breath, and I truly admired the students at Shizuoka University.

Thank you for reading the post to the end.

Wakazono Ayaka


Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ