During a recent sightseeing trip to Takayama, I stopped by one of my go-to ramen spots, a small place called M’s that serves gibier ramen. I often visit Takayama for hiking, and every time I’m there, I end up coming back to this shop—almost like my own little tradition.
This time, I ordered the wild boar ramen. The meat was a bit firm, as wild game usually is, but it matched perfectly with the rich, savory broth. The flavors were bold and unique, and it turned out to be a really satisfying bowl of ramen.
In mountain regions like Takayama, wildlife damage has become a serious problem. Because of that, I think using hunted game in local dishes is a great idea. M’s also sells bear-meat ramen at a higher price. Eating bear meat not only offers a rare food experience but also helps reduce bear-related damage. I thought it was a clever and meaningful approach.
I know that double carbohydrates should be avoided for hyperlipidemia people like me, but this rich broth must fit perfect with rice...
返信削除I know it’s double carbs, but the depth of the broth really pairs well with rice. Maybe just once in a while.
削除