Sawayaka hamburger steaks(Natsuki TONE)

2025年12月29日月曜日

t f B! P L

 Recently, I finally had a chance to relax and eat out over the weekend, so I'll share what I had.

Do you know “Sawayaka”? It's a famous hamburger steak chain from Shizuoka. Unlike regular hamburger steak, theirs are shaped like rice bales and made entirely of beef, giving them a very satisfying chew. People come from all over the prefecture and beyond for that unique deliciousness.

The most popular choices are the Onigiri hamburger steak and the Genkotsu hamburger steak These differ in size. I recommend the Genkotsu because it's a better value. You can also choose between onion sauce and demi-glace sauce, and I recommend the onion sauce. Here's one important note: There's a recommended way to eat it. The staff will slice the hamburger in front of you and sear it, but don't add sauce at this point! This is so you can enjoy one side with just salt and pepper, savoring the pure taste of the meat. I absolutely love eating it this way!

Also, among the regulars, I hear adding chopped wasabi as a topping is popular. I haven't tried this yet, so I'd like to give it a shot next time.

If you ever come to Shizuoka, please try eating here. They often have fairs where you can eat cheaply, so timing your visit for one of those is a great idea!! 



Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ