Hello, everyone!
I realize I've been misunderstanding something. I thought it meant “Food” or just “culture.” The correct meaning might actually be “food culture”...
So I'd like to add a few food-related blog posts.
I don't cook much normally, but lately I've been hooked on making viral recipes!
Recently, TikTok and YouTube shorts have been featuring simple recipes, time-saving recipes, and viral recipes. I think it's a new form of food culture, so I'll cover it. I'm not great at cooking, but I just keep cooking them...
One recipe I've made and repeated many times is no-wrap shumai. It's easy and delicious, so I've made it about five times, but each time I forget to take pictures... I keep thinking I should take them, but forget... I can't put it off any longer, so I'll post it as a blog article without pictures;;
Put ground meat, chopped green onions, Chinese soup base, sesame oil, sake, and soy sauce into a plastic bag. Add a little water and knead well. Place moistened wonton wrappers in the bottom of a heatproof container. Squeeze the filling mixture onto the wrappers. Cover with another moistened wonton wrapper. Place this in a pan filled with water, cover, and steam.
I just eyeball the measurements, so I won't list exact amounts, but feel free to search online~.
It's easy and delicious, so I highly recommend it~!
Lately, I've been curious about a recipe where you dip coconut sablés into strained yogurt, leave it overnight, and it gets a texture like a rare cheesecake! Since I'm not huge on sweets, I want to make it and try it when people are around!
It feels a bit lonely without a photo, so I'll include a picture of a really delicious pudding I had when I went to Atami~
>I think it's a new form of food culture
返信削除I am all for it. I stocked too many recipes that I can't try them all.
I've also written down many recipes. Some of them require ingredients that are difficult to find.
返信削除