Hi all,
I’m relieved to see that many of you have made your second posts as scheduled.
I hope you will keep this up as a weekly routine.
Given that this activity is formally part of a course, one could think that it is reasonable to devote about 90 minutes per week to it. In that case, a possible breakdown might be:
- Reading others’ posts and leaving several comments: 50 minutes
- Responding to comments on your own post: 10 minutes
- Writing a new post: 30 minutes
Sound good?
That said, reading posts during short breaks in your experiments can also be refreshing.
Moving forward, after we continue at this pace for another couple of weeks, I will ask you to create something like a set of presentation slides on a given theme (though you won’t actually give a presentation). I’m still thinking about the theme, but I hope I can find some hints or inspiration from your posts.
This is one of my everyday breakfasts. I usually make this smoothie with yogurt, milk, and some fruits and vegetables.
This time, I added some garden huckleberry jam that my wife recently made (I mentioned this in my comment on Sapna’s post).
It must contain a lot of anthocyanin, so it should be good for my presbyopia.
I want to drink your showing smoothie. I had not heard garden huckleberry. This one like Blueberry or not like?
返信削除As I mentioned in the comment for Sapna’s post, this belongs to eggplant family, so quite different from blueberry. This is poisonous when you eat it raw.
返信削除