This is how to

2026年1月16日金曜日

t f B! P L

 Dear all, 


Good day!


It will be nice to spend a weekend without the tough work of being a supervisor for the Common Test for University Admissions. I found that I mentioned the same thing last year’s blog.


Now, I’ve set up the submitted slides. For each slide, I’ll create a blog post where each of you can leave a question as a comment on the post. You can enjoy the presentation by using "SLIDE SHOW" function. Sounds good?


I will select 3 slides per week, and it will take 4 weeks to go through all of them. 


I’d like to ask each of you to post questions for at least two presenters within a week (by next Friday), OK? If you are a presenter, you do not need to post questions to the other presenters. I’d ask the presenters to answer the questions from time to time.


I hope you all enjoy engaging with the slides over the next 4 weeks! And you do not need to stop posting your ordinary post.


Takashi




Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ