Introduction (Natsuki TONE)

2025年11月20日木曜日

t f B! P L

 Hello everyone, I'm Natsuki TONE.

I am originally from Uwajima City, Ehime Prefecture, and now I live in Shizuoka Prefecture. 

Uwajima is a land rich in marine treasures like sea bream and pearls, and blessed with mountain gifts such as Satsuma mandarins and other citrus fruits. 

Culturally, it's famous for the Ushi-Oni festival, the Yatsushika Odori, and bullfighting. 

In our region, when we want to invite someone to visit, we say, “Ippen kisaiya Oidemase!”


My research focuses on tea. 

Within that field, I conduct studies with an emphasis on plant nutrition and plant physiology. 

If you have any questions about tea, please don't hesitate to ask.


Last month, I visited Himeji City in Hyogo Prefecture and Takahashi City in Okayama Prefecture. My purpose was to see Japanese castles.

Currently, 12 castles in Japan were built after the Edo period and still retain their main keep towers.

This time, I visited two of them: Himeji Castle and Bitchū Matsuyama Castle.

At first, I wasn't interested in castles, but I became curious when I learned that Uwajima Castle in my hometown of Uwajima City was one of them.

Since then, I've been touring castles, combining it with travel, almost like a stamp rally.





What I find appealing about castle touring is learning about the history of the town at that time, and I enjoy gazing at the same views the castle lords once saw and letting my thoughts wander.

So far, I've visited 6 out of the 12 castles. 

Next, I'm thinking of visiting Matsumoto Castle.


Please enjoy my blog.

Thank you


Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ