Put you name (HERE) in yout title (Takashi)

2025年12月18日木曜日

t f B! P L

Dear all,

The title is not related to my post. I like to ask you to put you name in a bracket in your title so that we easily know who post it.

I hope you all enjoy chatting here. I’ve been reading your posts and found some hints about this year’s theme. For example, Yaxue makes me think of the theme “XX but tasty,” such as spicy but tasty or stinky but tasty. Gibier ramen reminds me of wild animal dishes. Fish is a very common type of wild  animal food, but other than that, we don’t have many kinds. I hope you guys suggest any theme.



This photo shows a hamburger made from collected chicken sinew. Recently, we had a student practical session in which chickens were dissected. When mincing the meat, the sinew kept clogging in the mincer. One student gathered it up and, rather than throwing it away, made it into a hamburger. It was quite tough, with a texture that in a way felt like wild meat. 

Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ