Happy New Year, everyone!
How did you spend your New Year's holidays?
In this blog, I'll be introducing a cafe I visited in early December. The name of the cafe is Enjoy Café & Bistro Bar. It's run by a Brazilian, and cheerful, Brazilian music is playing. The staff are all Brazilian, always smiling, and very attentive—it's a wonderful place.
Of course, there's Brazilian food on the menu, but this time I ordered taco rice. That's because I love taco rice. When I eat taco rice at restaurants, it's often either too sweet or too spicy, but the taco rice at this cafe was just the right amount of spicy and delicious. What's great is that you can adjust the spiciness yourself, so if you like spicy food, you might want to make it as spicy as possible. Next time, I plan to try Brazilian food.
The cafe is a little far from Gifu. There's a facility called "Aichi Farm" nearby, so why not visit while you're there to play with the cute animals?
Thank you for reading to the end.
Wakazono

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿