What is the food in this photo?(Ayaka Wakazono)

2026年1月9日金曜日

t f B! P L

Hello everyone☀️

Today's blog is about the dish in the photo. I had it in Sakae, Nagoya last month.

What do you think this dish is? It looks like an unusual beef bowl, but it's actually "tamago kake gohan" (rolled raw rice with raw egg on top). The restaurant I visited this time specializes in tamago kake gohan (rolled raw rice with raw egg on top). The photo shows Wagyu sirloin TKG (short for "tamago kake gohan"). The meat was very tender, and it was a luxurious bowl of tamago kake gohan. It was delicious. They also have many other mouth-watering menu items, such as "jumbo red shrimp TKG" and "raw whitebait TKG."

If you're in Nagoya, be sure to check it out. The restaurant's name is "Tamaran."

I happened to come across it on YouTube the other day, and it seems there are many ways to eat tamago kake gohan (rolled raw rice with raw egg on top). 

All 16 types of "TKG style" recipes devised by the Japan Tamagokake Gohan Research Institute (Inc.)↓

https://www.maff.go.jp/j/pr/aff/2404/spe1_02.html

I add an egg, soy sauce, and Ajinomoto to rice, mix well, and eat. Sometimes I add natto to it as well. What kind of tamago kake gohan do you like?


Wakazono

Calendar

Search This Blog

投稿数

QooQ